In which Bill Murray pulls through for me.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Last night we went to see St. Vincent on a whim. It was two-dollar Tuesday at the movies where everything is two dollars. Hi, I'm redundant. TWO BUCKS. Anyways, Jeff was sort of crabby about it on account of Bill Murray. He is the one person in the world who doesn't consider What About Bob? to be a classic.

In his words : "The first half of the movie is the guy just baby-stepping everywhere. No plot."

Ummm...okay. I guess the hand-puppets I made for us to communicate effectively are a bad Christmas present idea? Noted. 

But anyways, St. Vincent.

You guys! Go see it! It is so funny + so cute. I cried. But that really doesn't mean much because I cry in every. single. movie. Seriously (I somehow managed to cry in Avengers and Jeff won't let me live that down). Anyways, the movie. It's about a strange friendship between a crusty old man + his neighbor boy and how we should all just be nice to each other and peace on Earth, good will to men. 

...just go see it. Okay?   
P.S. The picture on the right is me excitedly mistaking Christian Bale for Scott Disick in the movie poster for God's and Kings. Wouldn't that have been kick-a?! Hi, Hollywood. Meet your newest casting director.

P.P.S. We have been on a real movie kick lately. We saw Interstellar in Vegas on Saturday + then watched Mud on Netflix. I highly recommend both.

P.P.P.S. After further review, it appears that we are on a real Matthew McConaughey kick lately. Which is...alright, alright, alright. But also did you see his speech to the Texas football team? Like, what?


1 comments:

  1. i like the mcconaughey reference with regards to mcconaughey. well played, miss. ;)

    ReplyDelete

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger