I'd hereby like a redo.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015


Today was a woof.
After completely sleeping through my alarm, I woke up in a panic at 8 a.m. + said a string of curse words because I had missed a subbing job at 7:15 a.m. Shoot. After calling the school, they told me they had another person come in. Woof. Then! My scheduling team called me + assigned me to a different job...at the same school I just blew it with...
 I called my mom on the way there and she told me to diffuse the awkwardness with my wit and charm. Moms, am I right? I walked into the office + apologized 55 times + then started getting chummy with the attendance lady telling her I felt like a high schooler again + that my mom will be calling soon with a made-up excuse of why I am late...wink wink. WOOF! That did not go over well. She yelled. I cowered. Oops.

On the bright side, a kid asked if I was white today which is always a stroke to my fake-tanning ego.

That's all.

Also, The Bachelor. Mixed feelings about Brit, mixed feelings about Carly. That was such a strange situation. Also JADE! Ha! The face Chris made while she was showing him her...errr, past? Self? Masterpiece? GOOD TELEVISION.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger