Winter Survival Guide, according to me.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015


- - - - -

Winter can be quite glum. I feel like winter is the distant friend who you are super excited to see then, fifteen minutes deep into their preplanned three hour visit, you're like OH MY GOSH! I remember why you are my distant friend. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE THIS INSTANT! 
Is anyone relating to this or do I just pain myself with poisonous friendships?

Onwards.
Winter.

At the beginning of winter, I am so psyched. I am psyched about the snow + I am psyched about the holidays + I am psyched about LIFE. Then it hits the second week of January + I start romanticizing about summertime + wallowing in my inevitable holiday weight gain. Please say you can, at the very least, relate to this?

This is when I rely on my winter survival kit. This kit is tried and true and I just made it up like, fifteen minutes ago. But tried! True! Winter! Now! Survival kit!

Brooke's Winter Survival Kit (as of sixteen minutes ago)

1. A go-to outfit. Mine includes a large puffy jacket, a hat, and a pair of sweatpants that
    look like real pants...but are undeniably sweatpants. Full circle.
2. A workout routine of sorts (barf). Currently, mine is Kayla Itsines bikini body guide.
    I hate the name of it. But it's hard + fast (refraining from dirty joke here because        
    CLEANTHOUGHTS2015)
3.
4.
5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger