SUNDAY SOMETHING // #heisthegift

Sunday, December 14, 2014


- - - - - - -


I love, love, love the Christmas season. I won't lie + say that I don't love all the commercialized parts : gift-giving, Christmas lights, peppermint bark, Santa Clause. Something about it just makes me giddy. But after December 25th I am pretty much exhausted of commercialized Christmas and ready to move on; I am so not loyal! I start plotting for summer + swear off egg nog forever.
It's true.
But things like this? Things that show the true meaning of Christmas...I DIE over. I really do. And I don't want to swear it off after the clock strikes midnight on the 25th. I love that the holiday season gives us an obvious + easy reason to be more Christlike; more giving, more charitable, more selfless. I love remembering in the hustle and bustle of trying to find the PERFECT GIFT that the real gift is Christ + that we are remembering and celebrating Him. Am I right, or am I right?

This is all one long way of saying : Merry Christmas, I love this video, Happy Sunday, and g'night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger