pits + peaks //

Friday, December 12, 2014




PITS : seeing Jeff for maybe 15 minutes every morning in passing. Today he said we had to hug for twenty whole seconds because we actually never see each other. We lasted 12 before one of us...well, tooted. Ha. // not sleeping...I might need to cut back on the caffeine. // Forgetting my lunch forever and always. // Watching lame shows that no one else watches so I can't discuss them ad nauseam (90 Day Fiance? Anybody?) // Breaking out because of my new Clarisonic (apparently that's a sign it's working? Maybe? Internet, don't fail me). // Having a mountainous pile of laundry to sort through. I am overwhelmed! // Uncomfortable shoes on concrete floor all. day. long.

PEAKS : my birthday! I was feelin' the love. // My dad's cute email yesterday. // Bacon + eggs for breakfast three days in a row, hoorah! // Having a new go-to drink at Sodalicious // sweet Kenna packing us snacks on our trek back from St. George // A long lunch with Rose // visits from Avery // the next Bridget Jones Diary // Key + Peele on Hulu. Ha! // watching all of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee // 'fancy' sweatpants that are work appropriate // spying on my friends on Spotify // holiday music (particularly Beyonce's Christmas tunes which we play at work) // ripe pears // talks with my mom + sister on my commute // the beautiful (yet confusing) weather we have been having (why is it so warm? Is the world ending?) // city league basketball in American Fork with my cousins

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger