ELK CREEK FALLS || Idaho

Monday, December 22, 2014



- - - - - -

Just a whole bunch of pictures.
I woke Jeff up this morning to continue my Tour de Idaho. Well, my brief attempt at one.
We headed to small town Elk River to hike Elk Creek Falls + get some fresh air. Or something.

This is me telling our volunteer photographer to get more waterfall + less me.
And this is Jeff smiling through my bossiness.
Someone get this guy a steak.

Brooke in Nature in XL Puffer Vest is the name of this work of art.
Discuss.

Jeff is pregnant with gloves, keys, and cell phones + I am a celebrity
who was not ready for paparazzi.
Tell me you see it? 


IDAHO! 
Sometimes I like you.
Also you are welcome for the high-quality pictures. 

P.S. Christmas is near.
WAHOO! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger