IN MY DREAMS (scroll, scroll, scroll) ...

Tuesday, December 16, 2014



- - - - -

In my dreams :

I live on a lake in a humble house that is perpetually dirty + perpetually full of family.
There's a giant yard, littered with bikes and towels and sandals and soccer balls, where everyone gathers on Fourth of July to watch fireworks + a fire pit where the art of s'more making is perfected. There are hiking trails surrounding my house + my kids occupy them weekly with their friends and four-wheelers. There's an outdoor fridge stocked with icy Diet Cokes + popsicles + fresh strawberries. My skin is tanned + freckled + Jeff wears a lot of flannels and grows his beard out.
Also there's a Sonic/Target within walking distance.
And great cell reception.
And the Kardashians are still a thing.
And my parents + siblings live down the street + we go for long walks
every morning + they never EVER get sick of it.
And I have a set of twin boys + like, 11 other moderately behaved
children who find me SO FUNNY + slow clap every time I walk in a room.

Mmmm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger