merry new year, happy christmas, here i am.

Friday, January 8, 2016




HI AND HAPPY 2016!

since we last chatted, i turned 23, ended my stint of holiday retail employment, traveled to new york for the best. wedding. ever. (and tried shake shack! more on this all later!) + celebrated the holidays in california with my in-laws.

...and i've gotten bigger + crazier + have cried // apologized // had crazy outbursts like, fifteen times in between. pregnancy is slowly turning me into a person who cries in public + confronts people in line of grocery stores. just lock me up already.
...and i've discovered the jr. bacon cheeseburger at wendy's. i know. so gross. i actually feel embarrassed for myself when i think about my car in the drive-through at 10:23 a.m. that happened.

and that's a wrap.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger