(...a scroll-able post) california! in pictures!

Monday, March 18, 2013

this past week i was in california sans my jeffrey (he had school and adult-obligations...blergh!). it's funny how quickly i revert back to a ten-year-old child when i'm around my family. actually, it's probably more concerning than funny. it's like as soon as i hug my parents i forget how to do my own laundry and feed myself...and hold my own around my sassy eleven-year-old sister. ha.

we did disneyland for the first two (that's right aching calves, two!) days. you guys, the world of color light show reduced me to tears and squealing fits. it was amaze. the days following we putted around newport beach, went to my cousin's wedding, and stuffed our faces silly. one night, us ladies drove for nearly an hour trying to track down a sprinkles cupcakes...only to land up on a street cluttered with street bars in beverly hills. heh? my last day there was perhaps my favorite. we really didn't do anything besides walk, eat, and take pictures. my type of day!

anyways, feel free to scroll, scroll, scroll. or don't. the amount of effort i am putting into this post is a clear indicator that it is, in fact, monday and i am, in fact, suffering from post-vacation depression. ain't it the worst?

 

and done! i miss my family and the warm weather already.

3 comments:

  1. my parents were just in disney land. i am jealous! love it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! And I love Chad! His Scottie Pipen (sp?) shirt kills me. Glad you had fun and got to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. world of color makes me cry, and no i am not exaggerating. it's just so good.

    ReplyDelete

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger