HI GUYS. It's me, Brooke.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

I'm B A C K. In Utah + on blogland. Oof, does it feel good.
California this summer was a big old break from adulthood + real life. We lived with the in-laws (...if you guys are reading this, sorry for eating all the almond clusters all the time. Also Dan, I still have your FitBit...) + I spent most my days by the pool and at the beach. I had ambitions! Oh, did I! I bought Groupons for two separate yoga studios and drew up plans to revamp my life. Or whatever.

And now it's the end of the summer + my Groupons are expiring and mostly unused besides the one hot yoga class where I was so tired that I let a grown man's sweat drip into my mouth as I resigned in shavasanowaydopeopleenjoythis(!!!!). Run on sentence, complete. Woof. Mostly I just ate a lot of s'mores with my sister + caught up on Real Housewives of Everywhere + Anywhere.

BUT I AM BACK.
In Utah.
Sitting in my electric purple muu muu (...that Jeff failed to hide from me...) watching reruns of Sister Wives while Pinterest-ing french braids + eating almond butter out of the jar.
Who watches reruns of any TLC show, you ask?
PEOPLE WHO ARE REVAMPING THEIR LIFE.


And how cute is our red door?


HI FRIENDS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger