i'm so glad you were born.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

it seems i have somehow turned this weekend into a makeshift ‘brooke’s big birthday and friend fawning’ session?
earlier last week, i mentioned how a postcard from my dear friend murny constituted for the best day ever. little did i know (ugh, story of my finals…)! little did i know, that i was going to keep having the best days ever.
for in my mailbox awaited… 
…lots and lots and lots more postcards from some of my favorite people!
the notes made me laugh, cry (almost!), and cringe from the raw sentimentality. each one was so special and reminded me of the friendship that i had with each person (okay…stop…finals are making me sappy).
i am so glad that all of them were born. cyber hug!
and i’m so glad that i was born too…because this life has a lot of best days ever and that’s pretty rad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger