fun, fun, fun in san diego.

Monday, April 4, 2011

All pictures were taken by my friend Kylie; she is seriously talented with the camera.
I was hoping these photos would give you a peek of what my week was like. Though I don’t think any of them quite capture how much food we consumed and how many food comas we went into (San Diego has some SERIOUSLY good food; I suggest: The Cottage, HoDad’s, and Pizza Port)(I also suggest bringing your fat pants and a pair of Spanx, but that is besides the point).
(Also there are no pictures of me lying on the airport floor, staring at the flight screen and trying to figure out a way to get home. I thought I would leave those out. My messy hair and tired face were less than picturesque.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger