6 reasons why my week was great.

Friday, April 8, 2011

First and foremost, ogle at my new-found photoshoppin’ skills, would you? I have been looking at tutorials online and practicing my not-so-little tush off. Ogle!
P.S. It wasn’t even a sunny day. I am just that talented.
Now, on to the next thing.
6 reasons why my week was great:
1. On Monday, I wore a bright green pencil skirt that I found at a Goodwill in San Diego (…and Spanx, but that is besides the point) AND my red, Ruby Woo lipstick.
2. I wore heels! To school! The outfit is actually pictured above. That was the one second where I wasn’t teetering around somewhat self-consciously.
3. I got to sign up for my classes next year at BYU; why hello there, introduction to tap dancing.
4. During a meet and greet with the Spanish exchange students today at lunch, a boy in my Spanish class who I was standing beside looked at me in amazement and said, and I quote: “Whoa! I always thought you were some kind of giant, but now that I am standing beside you, you are normal sized!” …I liked that.
5. General conference was on Saturday and Sunday. Although I missed most of it, I was fortunate enough to catch Richard G. Scott’s talk about simple expressions of love–the man loves his wifey! I about teared up listening to him talk about her. (Watch it here.)
6. My mother discovered a delicious (and healthy!) new breakfast that’s so simple: cut up apples and put them in a bowl with a dash of cinnamon and some granola, microwave, add cool whip and enjoy. So, so good. Kim Mosman never fails me.
The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger