perfectly gloomy sunday.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last night it rained and rained and rained and rained. In short, it poured.
And this is what Mr. Rain-man made of my backyard:
(Immediately after this photo, the Mosman family gathered two of every animal in Moscow-land and began construction on our arc. You can join us if you use acceptable language!)
But we embraced the perfectly gloomy Sunday and, after attending church, spent the day eating stew and rolls and watching The Goonies on ABC Family.
Oh, and we(Paige and I) had a photoshoot.
Enjoy the fruits of my limited photo skills and disgustingly photogenic sister:

And then there was me…
(Clearly, I didn’t get the gene that enables one to be photogenic)
 
(but it’s okay; while she is smiling and actually looking like a normal human being who comes from an established town in photographs, I just repeat this mantra: She is flat chested. She is flat chested. She is flat chested…for now. (lovingly)Curse you, Paige!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger