brain fart.

Monday, January 31, 2011

I’ve been suffering from a week-long brain fart. Every time I try to write something, it sorta, totally, kinda completely stinks.
(I think I’ve set the standard too high… Maybe I shouldn’t have been so hilarious in my latter posts? So witty? So insightful. Yeah. That must be it…)
To catch you up:
This weekend I went to Sky High with a group of my friends. What is Sky High you ask? Answer: It is a giant, warehouse filled with trampolines, foam-pits, and inevitable pit stains. Most fun thing ever. Though I realize I should never go there with anyone I want to be romantic with for multiple reasons (my trampoline face is not cute, things kept bouncing after I stopped, and, like aforementioned, inevitable pit stains).
And…
 
That’s about it.
My life is back to long naps and half-hearted trips to the gym.
Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

be nice?

 

© simply brooke All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger